What exactly does the sun do to your skin? Let me tell you...
The sun can:
1. Break down elastin and collagen fibers causing wrinkles and droopy skin
2. Form pre-cancerous lesions called actinic keratosis
3. Cause discoloration and dark spots
4. Cause leathery-looking skin
5. Form freckles and moles
6. Cause your skin to appear yellow
7. Cause redness, sunburn and even the formation of blisters
8. Worsen rosacea
9. Worsen dry, flakey skin
So, don't forget to wear sun protection, especially during the Summer! Your skin will thank you!
Last but not least, always remember to love yourself from head to toe!