Knowing how to take care of your skin from the inside out is essential for healthy looking skin. Here are some tips for what you can do to achieve that.
1. Exercise: Exercising increases blood circulation which helps eliminate toxins from the body.
2. Sleep: Sleep keeps your cortisol levels down. Cortisol can trigger inflammation, which breaks down the proteins that keep your skin smooth and glowing.
3. Drink Water: Drinking 8 glasses a day helps flush out toxins and keeps your skin hydrated to maintain its elasticity.
4. Eat Healthy Fats: Avocado, olive oil and nuts are just some examples of healthy fats that nourish your skin. Also, supplements such as Omega-3 can be very beneficial.
5. Reduce Your Stress: Stress wreaks havoc on your skin and increases signs of aging. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation and deep breathing to keep your body at peace.