What is the Most Important Step in Your Skincare Routine
People these days have a multitude of steps in their daily skincare routine. These steps not only include creams, lotions and "magical potions" but eccentric tools as well. We are definitely not opposed to this, however, if you ask us, the most important step in your skincare routine is simply washing your face. Even if it is 3am and you just got home after dancing all night, you need to wash your face and here is why:
1. It helps the skin maintain its proper PH level, which enables it to retain moisture and stay plump and hydrated.
2. It removes buildup of dirt and oil that can clog pores and lead to acne.
3. It exfoliates the skin and allows for proper absorption of skin treatments that are to follow.
4. It removes dead skin cells so that the skin looks radiant, not dull.
5. It prevents your pores from getting bigger.
6. Last but not least, it keeps you looking fresh and clean!
So, before you roll, guasha, use light therapy or apply your sunscreen, wash your face! Most importantly, always remember to love yourself from head to toe!